Plansight: Account Manager / Account Executive
As a category creator, “Plansight” is changing the way you see employee benefits. A cloud-based platform that standardizes and automates the RFP, bid collection and bid illustration for benefit brokers and carriers alike. If you thrive on a challenge and are interested in being part of an innovative solution designed to advance the employee benefits industry, Plansight is the place for you!
The Customer Success team is a creative and enthusiastic team focused on providing innovative solutions and quality interactions to drive customer success and loyalty.
The Account Manager will be the primary contact for Brokers and Carriers involved in the employee benefits RFP process with overall responsibility for the successful adoption of the Plansight RFP solution. Guiding Brokers and Carriers to attaining much needed efficiencies related to the RFP and bid process.
- Build and maintain relationships with day-to-day Broker and Carrier (Customers) contacts
- Serve as the primary operations liaison between Plansight, Brokers and Carriers
- Act as Project Manager by maintaining and managing project plans for new and existing projects and RFPs
- Provide regular suggestions to create efficiencies for customers
- Ensure all internal tracking systems are consistently updated to include customer interactions
- Provide frequent reports to leadership regarding the status of open projects/RFPs
- Respond to Broker/Carrier phone calls and emails
- Engage and coordinate with internal teams to ensure customer issue resolution
- Coordinate, create and upload appropriate RFP and Bid templates to upload into the Plansight system
- Perform user acceptance testing and review all release notes to maintain extensive understanding of the Plansight system
- Reviews insurance circulars and bulletins to keep current on changes in the industry
Knowledge and Skills:
- Experience in the employee benefits industry including the RFP process from Broker and/or Carrier perspectives
- Ability to work with little supervision
- Excellent judgement and problem solving skills
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Excel user
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Passion for providing world class customer service
- Prioritization and time management skills
- Adaptable in a fast-paced evolving start-up environment