Customer Support Manager
As a Customer Support Manager, your primary responsibility will be the delivery of customer support for Plansight customers, both carriers and brokers. You will help to manage and build a customer support team that solves complex technical challenges and sensitive communication for our customers and the hundreds of thousands of employees whose benefits are negotiated on Plansight.
- Creation of and execution against the Plansight support operating plan.
- Coordinating day-to-day activities between Plansight partners and the customer support team.
- Direct accountability for all aspects of individual & team performance, ensuring that all targets such as Customer Satisfaction, Quality, Productivity, Response & Resolve times are achieved across the support team.
- Contact for customer issues with the goal of issue resolution or co-ordinating cross functional response where needed.
- Manage customer expectations in close collaboration with the field, engineering, business, legal and other Plansight teams regarding product issues, project status and timelines.
- Develop strong customer facing skills, improving their ability to receive, analyze, troubleshoot and assist customers in resolving any questions, issues and concerns for the entire Plansight support team.
- Manage the development of individual team members ensuring clear expectations are set and regular feedback is provided on performance to support growth.
- Suggests and implements enhancements to existing processes and workflows to improve the customer experience.
- Works closely with key departmental and project leaders across Plansight’s many teams.
- Strong track record of managing a high performing team in an software enterprise environment.
- Demonstrated customer-oriented work ethic and ability to foster a sense of teamwork across all members of the team and department.
- Passion for performance management and execution against operational targets.
- Must be comfortable working in ambiguous and/or stressful situations.
- Flexible, with ability to change priorities quickly, and capacity to balance multiple tasks.
- Effective collaborator with proven process improvement skills.
- Outstanding organization and time management skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to consistently learn new technologies and apply those concepts to customer’s needs.
- Ability to work as part of a geographically dispersed team.
- Keep up-to-date on technology trends, developments & best practices.
- Ability to communicate effectively to both technical & non-technical audiences.